The life patron program is opportunity to become part of ISKCON international family. This program was introduced by the founder-Acharya of ISKCON, His Diving Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, in early 70’s. He invited anyone interested in rendering service to Krishna to become an ISKCON Life patron. Many people want to join ISKCON and devote their life to Krishna, but because of family or other responsibilities, they are unable to become a full-time devotee. The Life patron program was created to give any one the chance to help with ISKCON’s perching activities while still remaining with their family at home. They may reside in the world wide ISKCON temples for few days in each year in each temple and take part in ISKCON’s spiritual activities in association with devotees.
Benefits of Life Patrons
As a life Patron member, you will be entitled ro receive the following benefits.
- International life patron identity cart with patron’s photo. This card will be honoured at all ISKCON centres around the world.
- Accommodation at special reduced reates for Life Member only in all ISKCON centres around the world where ever available, three days per year at each centres. Advance reservation is necessary.
- A set of books by His Divine Grace A.C. bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Available in English and Hindi.
- A 10” by 15” colour laminated photo of Radha Krishna.
- Japa Mala and beedbag to chant Hare Krishna Mahamanta.
- Srila Prabhupada’s Bhajan Cd.
- Your donation is tax exempt under section 80-G of the income tax act 1961.
- Your donation will help propagate Krishna consciousness all over the globe.
- Whole life spiritual benefits by associating with Krishna’s devotees in the world wide Hare Krishna Family.